May 27, 2015

Moodle for Special Education - Wiziq Webinar



Hi! Following is the description of the session as it appears on Wiziq:

"About the class

This webinar is hosted in English.


  Eduardo Lina will discuss “The Road Taken”: Moodle for High School Special Education Pupils - The Kugel High School in Holon (Israel) Experience 

 This session will share how I exploit Moodle to provide engaging materials in different formats (written text, audio, video, images, etc.) for my High School Special Education students,both to teach English and prepare as many of them as possible for Israel’s Matriculation exams."

I hope that I have managed to convey what I wanted to. Thanks again to Nellie Deutch.








The recording s are usually viewed by lots of people, just like I usually do since I tend to watch sessioms even a long time after they have taken place. People share a lot!





Link to Wiziq


No comments:

Post a Comment