Oct 30, 2014

Wiziq Session - MM5

I have just had one of these rare opportunities to speak to / with fellow teachers from all over the world during a WIZIQ live session in the framework of MM5. As for me, who did the talking and presenting this time, it was a great experience. I hope it was time worth spending for those colleagues who gave their time  attending the session.



These sessions are recorded. Thanks to that, I often find myself watching sessions I could not attend live. I would not be able to say "how much: I learn from presenters, but it  is quite a lot. That is the reason why I said observing (and listening to) others may lead tos uccessful a"dopting and adapting" in workshops I develop and facilitate.
MM5 is an example of fruitful collaboration. Kudos to Dr. Nellie Deutch and Thomas Hodgers for opening up doors (and windows of opportunity)to share  for teachers from all around the Globe: Venezuela, Canada, USA, Great Britain, Yemen, Russia, Israel, and I probably missed a few other countries. That was a multiculurak "classroom", indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment