Oct 26, 2014

Pisga Holon Workshops in English

I have just submitted my proposal for the two workshops (in English for teachers of English). I have developed them and will be tutoring both this semester.
The following are important points:
Objectives:

1.    Teachers will learn the use of Digital Tools for Blended Learning.
2.    Teachers will choose digital tools according to the added value they give to the teaching and learning process.
3.    Teachers will have an online Digital - based Environment to support their work in class.
4.    Teachers will both use and present their use of Digital tools with their pupils.

I have submitted the timetable and created the first of the two courses (having met Yehudit lerner, from Pisga, and gotten excellent advice, I have managed to upload relevant and organized content into the M
oodle platform)
I am looking forward to Pisga people  publishing a detailed schedule on the Pisga Holon any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment