Sep 12, 2014

Spain - Israel Project Proposal

I am a member of an English teachers Facebook group from Spain (I guess I am what is considered a special guest). I have written the following in their FB group. Let's see if we can get something done.
"Hi!  A couple of years ago, my 10th grade 15 - 16 year-old Israeli pupils and I shared a good experience with pupils and teachers from Madrid. One of the courses I teach this year is a similar 10th grade course. I would like to have another collaborative experience with teachers and 15 - 16 year-old pupils from anywhere in Spain (needless to say, I love Spain). Would anybody be willing to give this a chance? I guess I can find one more teacher and similar age group in my school if there are Spanish colleagues available and willing to share this project."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment